로그인l 회원가입l 정보찾기
제작문의 1544-0838

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

사업 파트너 / Business Partner
다함영상의 문은 언제나 열려 있습니다.
새로운 장례문화를 이끌어갈 협력사의 연락을 기다립니다

※ 협력, 제휴분야
디지털TV대여 : 장례식장에 스마트TV 설치 및 회수(각 지역별 독점권 부여)



제휴문의하기 >

kraken darknet

페이지 정보

작성자 NormanEsogs 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 25-04-03 13:51

본문

DOGE attempts to enter an agency building led to physical standoff that spilled into court
[url=https://kra28c.cc]кракен онион[/url]
A small federal agency that sends money to help communities in Africa became a flashpoint Thursday in the Trump administration’s efforts to shut down foreign aid and reduce the size of the federal government.
 
A Trump-backed government official, staffers from the Department of Government Efficiency and federal law enforcement entered the offices of the U.S. African Development Foundation on Thursday, and the fight between the Senate-confirmed foundation’s board and Trump administration emissaries spilled into an emergency court fight, according to court records and photos of the in-person standoff captured by the New York Times.
https://kra28c.cc
kraken официальный сайт
The standoff was quelled when a judge stepped in Thursday afternoon, keeping the foundation’s existing board in place for a few days until a court hearing could take place.
 
The African Development Foundation, an independent agency that has provided more than $100 million to African farmers, entrepreneurs and community organizations in the last five years, has been among the foreign aid groups that Trump has targeted to eliminate via an executive order he issued two weeks ago. The work of DOGE at the agency so far, the lawsuit says, mirrors how other foreign aid agencies have been dismantled by the Trump administration.
 
Trump’s plan for the African Development Foundation snapped into action almost immediately, with DOGE staffers meeting with the foundation’s leadership within days of Trump’s February 21 executive order. The Trump administration then told a board member, Ward Brehm, he was being removed from his position, and a new acting chair would be in charge.
Faced with the overhaul, the board held an emergency meeting on Monday to push back, according to a lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington this week. The board decided Trump’s appointee, Peter Marocco — the de-facto acting leader of USAID, another agency Trump has targeted — was not lawfully in the job, and they alerted Congress, the removed board member Ward Brehm’s lawsuit said.
 
Marocco still showed up at the fund’s headquarters with staffers of the Department of Government Efficiency on Wednesday afternoon. They “were denied access to those offices,” the lawsuit said. “Marocco and his colleagues threatened to return to the offices with United States Marshals and Secret Service.”

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOMEl 회사소개l 서비스이용약관l 개인정보처리방침l 모바일버전
회사명 주식회사애드스토리)l 주소 서울특별시 중구 서애로5길 12-21 4층l 사업자등록번호 201-81-84280l 대표 홍현수
전화 1544-0838l 팩스 02-2266-4999l 통신판매업신고번호 중구02571호l 개인정보 보호책임자 김주연
Copyright © 2020 DAHAAM. All Rights Reserved.